terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2017

Restaurant Campestre and Sale of Candian

Restaurant Campestre and Sale of Candian



Yesterday called me the attention a post on Facebook, on Restaurante Campestre, Campolide. Rural Antonio Carlos Zone. Hit an immeasurable longing, because I was born and lived my childhood there. And the restaurant, attached to the sale, traditional sales, was a reference in the region. Success I remember were the two trades, the same family, the Candian. 

Unless I am mistaken, it worked only on Saturdays and Sundays and public holidays, or if worked on other days, I can not say, as a child. I just know it was an intense movement of vehicles and people there. Beautiful people coming and going. Beautiful big cars of all brands. And as to be expected, the songs played in good time to hear were in memory. As I said Sale, never seen one like that, of Bebeto and Neném Candian. I found it all. From the A to Z, to kerosene for people who had not been covered with the electric light. That yummy smell of morning, the bread that came, did not feel in any bakery. The bullets of all brands and flavors, ring gum, marble of all colors ... I miss. How to forget the first time I went I even buy the tissue paper to make kite? On vacation, to read the newspaper every day earlier than Bebeto took Barbacena, usually of Rio de Janeiro, when we could know what was happening with our clubs heart (my Flamengo). that longing. How to forget the first time I went I even buy the tissue paper to make kite? On vacation, to read the newspaper every day earlier than Bebeto took Barbacena, usually of Rio de Janeiro, when we could know what was happening with our clubs heart (my Flamengo). that longing. How to forget the first time I went I even buy the tissue paper to make kite? On vacation, to read the newspaper every day earlier than Bebeto took Barbacena, usually of Rio de Janeiro, when we could know what was happening with our clubs heart (my Flamengo).
                       

                                         
Posted on Facebook, commenting on the posting of a family of the girl, Bianca, that nostalgia and memories of so many times. He said he never forgot the kindness of Tadeu, which was not different from others, when the freezer spoiled and he asked that the mulecada were advised to seek popsicle for free. Imagine. Popsicle was something rare in our childhood and expensive. We won more than five ... despite the crowd, never spoiled the freezer, but it was, I bet that many have not forgotten. In truth, I was the second spread, Thaddeus asked José dos Reis, Pelé, who died today. He could not speak to anyone, but he spoke. There was no animosity between any of the children and adolescents there in the locality. And all have been warned.

Another striking thing was the year end, when Santa Claus was not generous to us in the first week after Christmas, our balls and other toys had already spoiled and that was no problem. The Willian, let us walk in his bike and took his leather ball to the soccer field. We descended on bicycle in Brejão the hill descent (road going to the house of Mr Fioro. And many were ... never seen any of the more than thirty boys leaving unhappy about being treated badly by his friend. 

It was the meeting there of friends of all ages. Good time. By the end by putting the bus was there. Hard to get in or out without first bus to a stop in the sale. To drink anything. Just to talk. There was, now Bebeto, now Baby, now Tadeu, now Nandinho, either the four or two, according to demand. How sad waste of time. Some situations and people we wanted to be eternal.

Maybe if at that time there was already so much ability to record so many good times would not be so pleasant talk. The images are sharp in the memory and everything looks like it was yesterday. The Lord Candian, Dona Rosa, Bebeto, Sandro and Nandinho surely come to them, the effect of my prayers I do today and always. Maybe one day we'll meet to be able to say in another dimension, a special thank you, I could not say this.

By Bebeto my gratitude could not fail to be special. And thank God I had the opportunity to talk to him several times and he was thrilled. My parents also spoke to her, I ask God to cover blessings all your generations to come. In 1975, my father working closely with each of Dona believe (never knew her name right), making notes of how many vehicles passed, on average that road Campolide to Barbacena. Around 23:00, a night in which those in our region was still cold from April to July, the last car my father was one Vemaguet noted.

Little did he know that there would be a few hours to live their saddest moments. My brother was 12 years old, twin me. The older ones remember him. It was strong, cheerful, playful. It was smaller than I at the time, but heavier. My father got into the car and arriving at Clover Hill Mario, the car blew. And began the saga of my family, that time with another member, Humberto Candian. He not only was the driver and vehicle owner available to take a neighbor. He was the friend, the brother, the neighbor, the Good Samaritan.

When my father could take no more carry my brother on his lap he did. It was the Good Death to Ibiapaba after the Holy House after the Maternity. They found doctors. Around 05, 00 hours found a doctor whose name I never knew. He hit the knee Valquir and said " etc. etc. Following further back, it was the pool, where I've spent hours watching people play. Further background on the left, a bathroom that even today do not know who kept clean and it was. At the bottom, I got tired of seeing the Candian Sr Playing Playing in a room, seems made for him. I never learned to play. Returning to the front, further to the left was the highest counter with drinks ... there I took my first soda, paid by an uncle of Barroso on Sunday. It was packed for sale, as always. Following on the counter stood the stove with the salt. Ali found himself the chicken drumsticks that the Cooks did, I think with the supervision of Dona Rosa or Ali, who never found. And I've walked a little, so the ride when the service. In the greenhouse there were also other salty (appetizer) whose juicy broth, most patience sellers friends without charging more for it, watered the bread that broth when we asked "sell me a moiado bread?" I still do not understand why so much goodness. A little further on, already in front of the third door in the middle, the lower counter contained the bread, donuts, candy, TARECO that I never saw, but not forgotten. Above the counter, in this direction table, it was the big red rock, and his side that filled our eyes as children: the Baleiro !!!!!!!





After baleiro, a meter and a half or so counter, where we read the newspaper and the end of it, the part where they were posted paper rolls for wrapping. Below, how could never forget, were the tissue papers of various colors ... one small little door where the owners passed. Almost off the last door, deep down, the drum was, think of 200 liters, with kerosene, and almost facing him, a wooden stool, which does not leave the memory, the Candian Sr, unforgettable figure. There, he with his Italian way almost aliciava in a good way, the boys to cheer for Vasco da Gama and Cruzeiro. There too he put the nickname almost all the people of that time, for a feature, speech, or situation. Chico Bibia, my younger brother, Old Soldier Valerius, my younger brother, Tatu,
the Darinho, Tomba Wolf, Catitu, Bumblebee, bag, etc ... not my nicknamed because I grew up with the nickname given by his brother who died in the cradle ... Reaffirming, I wish that the people to whom we had importance, day could tell us ... but surely, the greatest joy is being able to be writing this. To say that in the book of my life, several pages contains some of these people and facts!





I have attached the music you played in Restaurantate. Beautiful! Cited by Bianca, we have seen born and grow ...

Nenhum comentário:

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO
MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA
PRESENTES DE DEUS

Total de visualizações de página

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!
MINHA GIOVANA
Powered By Blogger