quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2014

MY FATHER IN ICU (Intensive Care Unit)


         I wanted my message to be read by all children of this world. Though I do not concatenate my ideas well, write in disagreement with grammar, I say what I felt when my father saw in ICU.
           We were there in the waiting room at Felicio Rocho hospital in Belo Horizonte, me my brother and my sister. During six hours my father was on the operating table. After some time of the procedure, practice teaches us that we got to the doctor there is hope of some solution to the problem. And we talked, anxious, but with such faith and confidence in this theory. When I left for lunch, my sister called me saying that I should go fast because something new happened. I got there, I learned that the doctor had completed the procedure opting for the life of my father, because he might die right there if he continued.

             It was horrible. After two hours, around 16:00, he woke up and could see it. Him there, lying, surrounded by electronic devices and cables. At that time, instead of asking God how long he would have to give or ask for more time life for him, I just thanked by the time he could be with us. And at the same time asked forgiveness for not being so present when he needed. As much as he thanked before surgery for the support we have given him children in those years when he reached old age, with payment of health plans and purchase of medicines, leaving her free due to it buy what want within their limits, I know I did not do anything before he ever done for me. For us ... I looked at him and just remember the good things he did while I did not do for him. How many times did get tired of the work, nervous, restless and I do not understand? How many times have I hugged him, kissed him not? How many times have I said harshly when he wanted to correct me your way? How many times he wept for me, when I was going through a problem and I did not realized that the time to thank? How many times I picked up a guitar and did not play the music he likes to listen to? How often he needed me and I could not answer? My God I filled me with questions and put me in his place there and imagining my two daughters in my same situation.
            Today he is discharged from the hospital, and I thank God for your return. I thank God for having understood that I did not ask for his improvement but he knew I wanted to thank besides.
            My father, 78 years old, I want him to learn to live every moment of my existence in his job. Let him know where he put one foot two I will put him not fall. I want him to know how much I am grateful for my education, my work, my achievements. I want to be the best son in the world and thank God for the opportunity to at least think so.

Nenhum comentário:

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO
MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA
PRESENTES DE DEUS

Total de visualizações de página

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!
MINHA GIOVANA
Powered By Blogger