quarta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2014

 Corruption in my country, Brazil, revenues for payment of a fine imposed on Mr

I know that in some places people on the planet , by chance, read what other people write elsewhere . I would like to share with these people , Brazilian or not , that are out here, my indignation with Kitty was made to raise money to pay the fine of Mr Genuine . The Supreme Court applied the penalty of fine , about 650 thousand Reais and friends and family got a way to raise money to pay for it . The worst is that donor appears a judge who had been president of the Supreme . In my town there are projects and serious institutions begging for donations , for a measly 50 cents to continue the work of many of the most needy people care .
  The Honourable Member could raise up to now 700,000 dollars.
  Good God ! And we were all watching helplessly while those who can do nothing or worse , participates . We are on the verge of more electoral contest . Surely these people who were convicted will participate and have a voice in every corner of my country that I believe, as I saw the other day on twitter , that this country needs to be cleaned last . Start again . There in the sources. Year in, year out , the guy comes out and ciclano is worse , as the song says . My blood pressure skyrockets when I see so much injustice . Such unequal distribution of income and power . I straitened my . I wanted to know some other countries . Hit in the chest and say we are a united people. How ? So many lies ! Such shamelessness both theft. Then turning to fine Excellency the deputy, as is the punitive nature of the penalty? Readers friends . Will get away with it or worse . Can be assured . I'll post , trying translator in the Net in multiple languages ​​so you know what happens here .
   One question I always do is where those artists who , at the time the period of lead, manisfestavam through your gifts beautiful work protesting , especially in music and literature are ? Were they just happy to make because there sensura ? Did they tired ? As I like to hear a song sung by Chico Buarque Mensalão talking about , the various scams in the country ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nenhum comentário:

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO
MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA
PRESENTES DE DEUS

Total de visualizações de página

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!
MINHA GIOVANA
Powered By Blogger