segunda-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2014

INSTITUTO SAN MIGUEL ARCÁNGEL. DIOS PROVEE PARA LA ADOPCIÓN DE NIÑOS DE LA FAMILIA

In December 2013 , just over 30 days , we were awarded a stay of two brothers , from 4:07 years hosted by Institute of St. Michael the Archangel , Barrio John Paul II , Barbacena MG . After the holiday season , Christmas and New Year . Arrived in time to return them . And the question I ask now is to God again : What we wanted to tell my father ? What a pain to look at the room where they were , the wardrobes daughter who happened to give them . Will always stay the collection of ourselves for not being able to adopt them . Our tears are not already controlled more by us , I my wife and two daughters of 17 and 07 years old. But why not adopt them? Why do we have to leave them at the Institute ? For more local offers structure that is not the same as being in a family . Not that mine is holy and perfect , but it's family, all family problems but tries to walk in faith and worship values ​​that are no longer worshiped there today .
I said I have no right to ask anything else to God, before so much he gave me throughout these 50 years of life. But , my God , my Father , if it be your will , a family to welcome these boys do appear. Kauã and laugh while they are brand new , with the possibility of being modeled. The family who is looking for meaning in life have with these little ones. I pray that all who run their eyes this message can also pray . Do not prepare to adopt more children as we have a blood and a much loved.
I pray that they do not feel so nostalgic for us as we feel them .

Nenhum comentário:

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO
MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA
PRESENTES DE DEUS

Total de visualizações de página

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!
MINHA GIOVANA
Powered By Blogger