sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2014

RADIO BARBACENA ... BRAZIL ... TALKING WITH SABRINA



                                Whenever I get the chance , kill the homesickness Radio Barbacena today affiliated to Radio Globo . I grew up listening to the station , listening up in the morning before going to school . During the afternoon and evening , through the influence of my parents . Communicator but I 've never been dreamed of working at the station . While there was a radio in the house , at night the radio was replaced by Record just because my father loved . But when my mother was in "command " was the RB . After my brother was getting teen, logical , RB had programming for its age and styles of the time . My other older brother too . And look at that at that time was renowned broadcasters and chimes , as World and Eldorado , beyond the powerful Globo , Tupi , Record and Radio America, then came the Watchtower , whose programming is similar to what we have today in FM radios .
                              With the advent of FM was thought that the people just wanted to listen to music and had music program seguidass Durantes an hour. Soon, the people realized that communicators either music or the heat of the communicator . Want to feel what the communicator feels . Whether public utility . Want news and reviews . A parenthesis for Soldier Valerius , without any course , pioneered the police news in the region . I had the opportunity to tell him that I grew up listening to him and not forget your Bourdon " There are 12 hours. Pointers point to the sky ."
                             I'll risk here , say some names and programs , vignettes and catchphrases : Program Moreira Jr , which began at 20:30 and was going mistaken, until 23 h . He said a lot : ( ... ) and now , just because we know you love , SA , SE, SI , SO HITS , for you to relive a past that is not so distant as well . And just beautiful songs were played ; And the program Mauro Filho on Saturday afternoons . He was so good at what he did , both in music programming as in sports news .
                                 I remember much of Adaldo Machado with his booming voice , in the morning . José Rubens was and remains one of the greats. Woke up with Armando Santiago saying "hello , Chic Point , Dona Maria asks to wait for the horse to the point that it goes on the bus 08:00 . Barbosa Silva and his program on Sunday . Masses of Fr Alvim Barroso on Sundays .
                                         The nostalgia came to visit me today after a little chat with one of the great communicators in the region today , Sabrina, who composes a no less competent than the old team. The Claudir José Brás Wenceslas , the Darci Emidio . I hear everyday but but I have not had time or opportunity to speak to them as they are important for the maintenance of the means of communication that will never lose its place , no matter what , change to change . Before concluding, I will never forget my outings to the College Sete de Setembro . My bus arrived at 18:00 , left at 18:10 and I ran down to the point , always late because I had to hear Beraldo Rigotti with his Prayer Hail Mary , whose messages were taken from the book I bought Twilight Peace and keep up today ... and I can say that many messages brought to my life as a professional and family.

Nenhum comentário:

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO

MINHA GIOVANA NO FEMUSA ENTREGANDO O VIOLÃO AO ARTISTA SORTEADO
MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA

MINHA DAMIRES E MINHA GIOVANA
PRESENTES DE DEUS

Total de visualizações de página

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!

BRINQUEDO DE CRIANÇA!
MINHA GIOVANA
Powered By Blogger